When we talk into the help desk void, who talks back—a human or a bot? This fascinating conversation with chatbot expert Chad Oda is a deep dive into what’s happening in the world of conversational AI.
Chad sits at the center of the discussions between researchers, brands, and vendors about the latest and greatest in conversational AI. He runs a consulting firm that helps companies sort fact from fiction, and hosts the industry-leading podcast, The Bot Podcast.
Tune in for:
- The 4 types of people in their career— it’s about the combination of whether you’ve found out what you’re good at, and what you’re passionate about
- Where conversational AI is now, and the need it still isn’t meeting: expressing empathy
- The different types of conversational AI use cases: utilitarian vs. personal
- Would truly advanced AI make our human understanding obsolete?
- In the future, can AI make individual humanoid replicas that are indistinguishable from us?
Watch the full-length video version of any Moonshots episode here on YouTube.
Continue the journey at MoonshotsPodcast.com.
And remember! You can help others find the show:
Subscribe and review on iTunes
Listen and review on Stitcher
Subscribe and comment on Castbox
Subscribe on Google Podcasts
Subscribe on Pocket Casts
Subscribe and comment on Podbean
Leave a comment and subscribe on YouTube
Or, wherever you listen!