“As an entrepreneur, you have to be very comfortable being uncomfortable.” – Ed Petersen
Ed Petersen is a seasoned entrepreneur who’s known Naveen for decades, as a business partner and a friend. Now, his Moonshot is to build a revolutionary company that helps people all around the world; and he’s executing on it! This episode is a brilliant case study on building a scalable brand.
This episode is packed with lessons, including:
- As a disruptor, never be afraid to ask every single question you have
- The car repair industry is RIPE for disruption; wouldn’t you like to have a mechanic come to your house to fix your car?
- What Ed values in customer experience: brand consistency, quality, and trust
- Imagine AI being able to diagnose your car’s issues… without anyone actually having to look at your vehicle. That’s just part of the future Naveen and Ed discuss
- How do you build a successful—and happy—team?
- Ed’s real-world advice for raising capital to scale your venture
And be sure to check out Wrench.com, or download the Wrench app on the Apple Store or Google Play – it’s the quickest, most convenient solution for your car care! (Think of it as the Grubhub of car mechanics.)
Watch the full-length video version of any Moonshots episode here on YouTube.
Continue the journey at MoonshotsPodcast.com.
And remember! You can help others find the show:
Subscribe and review on iTunes
Listen and review on Stitcher
Subscribe and comment on Castbox
Subscribe on Google Podcasts
Subscribe on Pocket Casts
Subscribe and comment on Podbean
Leave a comment and subscribe on YouTube
Or, wherever you listen!