“Ideas are only worth [something] when someone actually goes out and makes them happen… and those are the great people we call entrepreneurs.”
In this episode, hear some of the BEST ADVICE from Moonshots thus far:
- Naveen answers: Who is considered SUCCESSFUL, and how can you learn from those people?
- Dave Asprey’s SURPRISING rule for how to create a massively disruptive company
- One of the most important + overlooked aspects of GOAL SETTING
- Two tips to take control back from ANXIETY or depression
- There is a season for everything; it is okay for a crop to REST, to later grow bountifully
- Poonacha the Warrior Monk defines RESILIENCY from a balanced perspective
- Rajshree leads Naveen (and us!) through a brief guided BREATHING experience
- Naveen speaks to those who are trying hard to share their great idea and NOT seeing results
Do you like this episode? What’s some of the best advice from the show thus far that we didn’t include? Let us know in the comments over on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/user/naveenjainvideo
Continue the journey at MoonshotsPodcast.com.
And remember! You can help others find the show:
Subscribe and review on iTunes
Listen and review on Stitcher
Subscribe and comment on Castbox
Subscribe on Google Podcasts
Leave a comment and subscribe on YouTube
Or, wherever you listen!