“Without AI, I don’t think we can solve the world’s problems today.”
Guru Banavar is one of the world’s foremost leaders in AI. After developing the Watson AI research & development group with IBM, he’s gone on to give touring lectures on Artificial Intelligence — including at the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony (twice!) — and, to serve at Viome as the Chief Technical Officer, exploring the many links between AI and neuroscience.
In this episode, Guru and Naveen cover:
- What can we do with AI that we can’t do without it?
- Is Guru worried about AI taking over?
- How does Naveen manage to equate BitCoin with poop? (You read that right)
- What is “Artificial General Intelligence,” and how far are we from creating it?
- What’s the crossover of neuroscience and AI
Scholarly article about how your microbiome determines your response to glucose
Watch the full-length video version of this episode here on YouTube.
Continue the journey at MoonshotsPodcast.com.
And remember! You can help others find the show:
Subscribe and review on iTunes
Listen and review on Stitcher
Subscribe and comment on Castbox
Leave a comment and subscribe on YouTube
Or, wherever you listen!